At HardDrive American V-twin Products, our motto is "work hard, play hard." We look for individuals who are passionate about life and bring that energy to their careers. As a member of our team, you will be exposed to the fast-paced powersports environment, which has experienced explosive growth in recent years.
Love motorcycles and the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of motorcycle enthusiasts? We are passionate about the motorcycle lifestyle and we bring that energy to our work. After exploding onto the scene in 2013, HardDrive has made a name by producing high-quality, high-performance, American V-Twin products. Backed by the fastest growing wholesale distributor of aftermarket parts, apparel, and accessories, HardDrive parts are delivered to a nationwide-network of dealers via six warehouse locations around the US. Beyond our enthusiasm for the open road, HardDrive is committed to the lives of its employees, contractors and partners. We offer training, support, and an exciting work experience. We offer competitive pay and benefits coupled with potential for career growth.
If you are interested in joining the HardDrive team, submit an application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Job Title in the subject of your email and, if submitting a resume, always include a cover letter. All positions require a completed application unless otherwise stated in the job announcement. Current job openings are posted below. If we do not have a current job opening posted in your area of interest, feel free to e-mail a resume for consideration for future position openings. Download our job application (Adobe Reader 7 or higher required). You can fill the application out in Adobe Reader, save it, and then send it to the email address listed above. HardDrive is an equal opportunity employer and we promote a drug free workplace. A pre-employment drug screening is required.
Location: Corporate Headquarters in Boise, Idaho
Status: Salary, Exempt
Salary: Base pay plus commission based on dollars sold, depending on account base & years of service.
WPS/HardDrive is seeking an ambitious, sales-driven motorcycle/HardDrive enthusiast to join our growing Sales Department. As a representative and member the Inside Sales Team You will maintain current business, as well as identify and secure new business, to effectively sell power sports products to dealerships while promoting WPS house-brands and company objectives. Candidates should possess the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with a wide variety of personalities working in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment. Highly qualified individuals will have 3 years of inside sales experience coupled with 1 or more years of industry/dealer-related experience. If you’re a self-starter who enjoys working independently, have strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills, and excel at finding solutions to varying customer solutions, this is the opportunity you’re looking for!
JOB SUMMARY & DUTIES:
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other industry sources.
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers on a daily basis.
- Provides up-to-date product information to customers via company catalogs and website.
- Emphasizes salable features, calculates profit margin opportunities, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares orders for sales obtained.
- Implements and executes company selling system on a daily basis to assigned customer base.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer by following up with appropriate department resources.
- Attend and participate in department business meetings, training and trade shows to acquire product knowledge and expertise.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships by providing World Class customer service.
- Investigates and resolves dealer problems with deliveries, invoices and general accounting.
- Travels to and attends trade shows and/or WPS sales meetings.
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience in sales or telemarketing with powersports industry experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills, with a strong sense of accountability and follow through.
- Familiarity with an AS400 Order Processing system/ or VAI order processing is preferred..
- Full knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and the Internet is required.
- Ability to build strong working relationships dealers and their customer base.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, proportions, discounts, etc.
To apply, please send your resume, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com