At HardDrive American V-twin Products, our motto is "work hard, play hard." We look for individuals who are passionate about life and bring that energy to their careers. As a member of our team, you will be exposed to the fast-paced powersports environment, which has experienced explosive growth in recent years.
Love motorcycles and the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of motorcycle enthusiasts? We are passionate about the motorcycle lifestyle and we bring that energy to our work. After exploding onto the scene in 2013, HardDrive has made a name by producing high-quality, high-performance, American V-Twin products. Backed by the fastest growing wholesale distributor of aftermarket parts, apparel, and accessories, HardDrive parts are delivered to a nationwide-network of dealers via six warehouse locations around the US. Beyond our enthusiasm for the open road, HardDrive is committed to the lives of its employees, contractors and partners. We offer training, support, and an exciting work experience. We offer competitive pay and benefits coupled with potential for career growth.
If you are interested in joining the HardDrive team, submit an application and resume to: email@example.com. Please include the Job Title in the subject of your email and, if submitting a resume, always include a cover letter. All positions require a completed application unless otherwise stated in the job announcement. Current job openings are posted below. If we do not have a current job opening posted in your area of interest, feel free to e-mail a resume for consideration for future position openings. Download our job application (Adobe Reader 7 or higher required). You can fill the application out in Adobe Reader, save it, and then send it to the email address listed above. HardDrive is an equal opportunity employer and we promote a drug free workplace. A pre-employment drug screening is required.
Status: Statutory Employee, Commission Only
Territory: NE Ohio
This Outside Sales Rep sells V-twin motorcycle hard parts and apparel to territory dealerships while promoting the HardDrive brand and company objectives. Candidates should possess the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with a wide variety of personalities, while performing in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment. Highly qualified individuals will have 2+ years of experience in the V-Twin / Harley Davidson industry, coupled with 3+ years of demonstrated sales performance.
If you’re a self-starter who enjoys working independently, have strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills, and excel at finding solutions to varying customer challenges, this is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds quickly to dealer needs and requests, involving resources as necessary, to deliver solutions and produce sales
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and responds accordingly
- Introduces or demonstrates new products, using sales samples or product catalog, to emphasize features and benefits
- Effectively communicates the value of a WPS business partnership, including available brands, products, e-commerce options and exceptional dealer support staff
- Assists dealerships in sales-floor layout and point of purchase displays to encourage growth of WPS brands and products
- Designs and implements territory management and account growth strategies
- Creates partnerships to foster cooperation with inside sales and support team, dealer employees and vendor representatives
- Provides outstanding customer service by identifying and actively addressing dealership needs and requests
- Presents sales samples, specials and related support material to provide comprehensive product presentations
- Regularly meets with Sales Manager to review sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective accounts
- Competitive spirit and an intense ambition to succeed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, with a keen sense of responsibility and follow-through
- A proactive, solutions-based approach with a desire to provide exceptional customer interactions to drive sales
- A demonstrated ability to meet the growing needs of the customers and company, alike
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned territory using self-provided, reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Apple iPad applications
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience required
- Motorsports industry experience required
To apply, please send your resume, along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org