At HardDrive American V-twin Products, our motto is "work hard, play hard." We look for individuals who are passionate about life and bring that energy to their careers. As a member of our team, you will be exposed to the fast-paced powersports environment, which has experienced explosive growth in recent years.
Love motorcycles and the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of motorcycle enthusiasts? We are passionate about the motorcycle lifestyle and we bring that energy to our work. After exploding onto the scene in 2013, HardDrive has made a name by producing high-quality, high-performance, American V-Twin products.
Backed by the fastest growing wholesale distributor of aftermarket parts, apparel, and accessories, HardDrive parts are delivered to a nationwide-network of dealers via six warehouse locations around the US. Beyond our enthusiasm for the open road, HardDrive is committed to the lives of its employees, contractors and partners. We offer training, support, and an exciting work experience. We offer competitive pay and benefits coupled with potential for career growth.
If you are interested in joining the HardDrive team, submit an application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Job Title in the subject of your email and, if submitting a resume, always include a cover letter. All positions require a completed application unless otherwise stated in the job announcement. Current job openings are posted below. If we do not have a current job opening posted in your area of interest, feel free to e-mail a resume for consideration for future position openings. You can fill out our job application out in Adobe Reader, save it, and then send it to the email address listed above. HardDrive is an equal opportunity employer and we promote a drug free workplace—a pre-employment drug screening is required.
Download our job applicationApplication for Employment
Jobs at HardDrive
Come join the team at HardDrive!
Location: Corporate Headquarters in Boise, Idaho
Status: Salary, Exempt
Salary: Base pay plus commission based on dollars sold, depending on account base & years of service.
JOB SUMMARY & DUTIES
WPS/HardDrive is seeking an ambitious, sales-driven motorcycle/HardDrive enthusiast to join our growing Sales Department. As a representative and member the Inside Sales Team You will maintain current business, as well as identify and secure new business, to effectively sell power sports products to dealerships while promoting WPS house-brands and company objectives. Candidates should possess the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with a wide variety of personalities working in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment.
Highly qualified individuals will have 3 years of inside sales experience coupled with 1 or more years of industry/dealer-related experience. If you’re a self-starter who enjoys working independently, have strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills, and excel at finding solutions to varying customer solutions, this is the opportunity you’re looking for!
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other industry sources.
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers on a daily basis.
- Provides up-to-date product information to customers via company catalogs and website.
- Emphasizes salable features, calculates profit margin opportunities, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares orders for sales obtained.
- Implements and executes company selling system on a daily basis to assigned customer base.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer by following up with appropriate department resources.
- Attend and participate in department business meetings, training and trade shows to acquire product knowledge and expertise.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships by providing World Class customer service.
- Investigates and resolves dealer problems with deliveries, invoices and general accounting.
- Travels to and attends trade shows and/or WPS sales meetings.
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience in sales or telemarketing.
- HardDrive/VTwin experience required.
- Powersports industry experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills, with a strong sense of accountability and follow through.
- Familiarity with an AS400 Order Processing system/ or VAI order processing is preferred..
- Full knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and the Internet is required.
- Ability to build strong working relationships dealers and their customer base.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, proportions, discounts, etc.
Interested? Please send a cover letter, resume, and WPS application to email@example.com
Status: Statutory Employee, Commission Only
Territory: Multiple territories available Nationwide (Road Warrior)
Must have previous experience as a sales road warrior with territory development and management.
WPS is seeking an industry-experienced road warrior and Outside Sales Representative to join its V-Twin Sales Division to help grow and develop a territory.
Outside Sales Representatives sell V-twin motorcycle hard parts and apparel to territory dealerships while promoting the HardDrive brand and company objectives. Candidates should possess the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with a wide variety of personalities while performing in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment. Highly qualified individuals will have 2+ years of experience in the V-Twin / Harley Davidson industry, coupled with 3+ years of demonstrated sales performance.
If you’re a self-starter who enjoys working independently, have strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills, and excel at finding solutions to varying customer challenges, this is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds quickly to dealer needs and requests, involving resources as necessary, to deliver solutions and produce sales
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and responds accordingly
- Introduces or demonstrates new products, using sales samples or product catalog, to emphasize features and benefits
- Effectively communicates the value of a WPS business partnership, including available brands, products, e-commerce options and exceptional dealer support staff
- Assists dealerships in sales-floor layout and point of purchase displays to encourage growth of WPS brands and products
- Designs and implements territory management and account growth strategies
- Creates partnerships to foster cooperation with inside sales and support team, dealer employees and vendor representatives
- Provides outstanding customer service by identifying and actively addressing dealership needs and requests
- Presents sales samples, specials and related support material to provide comprehensive product presentations
- Regularly meets with Sales Manager to review sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective accounts
- Competitive spirit and an intense ambition to succeed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, with a keen sense of responsibility and follow-through
- A proactive, solutions-based approach with a desire to provide exceptional customer interactions to drive sales
- A demonstrated ability to meet the growing needs of the customers and company, alike
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned territory using self-provided, reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Apple iPad applications
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience required
- Motorsports industry experience required
Interested? Please submit a resume, cover letter, and WPS application to firstname.lastname@example.org