At HardDrive American V-twin Products, our motto is "work hard, play hard." We look for individuals who are passionate about life and bring that energy to their careers. As a member of our team, you will be exposed to the fast-paced powersports environment, which has experienced explosive growth in recent years.
Love motorcycles and the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of motorcycle enthusiasts? We are passionate about the motorcycle lifestyle and we bring that energy to our work. After exploding onto the scene in 2013, HardDrive has made a name by producing high-quality, high-performance, American V-Twin products.
Backed by the fastest growing wholesale distributor of aftermarket parts, apparel, and accessories, HardDrive parts are delivered to a nationwide-network of dealers via six warehouse locations around the US. Beyond our enthusiasm for the open road, HardDrive is committed to the lives of its employees, contractors and partners. We offer training, support, and an exciting work experience. We offer competitive pay and benefits coupled with potential for career growth.
If you are interested in joining the HardDrive team, submit an application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Job Title in the subject of your email and, if submitting a resume, always include a cover letter. All positions require a completed application unless otherwise stated in the job announcement. Current job openings are posted below. If we do not have a current job opening posted in your area of interest, feel free to e-mail a resume for consideration for future position openings. You can fill out our job application out in Adobe Reader, save it, and then send it to the email address listed above. HardDrive is an equal opportunity employer and we promote a drug free workplace—a pre-employment drug screening is required.
Download our job applicationApplication for Employment
Jobs at HardDrive
Come join the team at HardDrive!
Status: Statutory, 100% Commission-based
Territory: NY / NJ / PA
WPS is seeking an experienced VTwin/HardDrive Statutory Sales Representative to work the sales territory of NY/NJ/PA for our VTwin/HardDrive product lines. The New York territory would specifically include the Long Island, Manhattan and New York City areas.
HardDrive Statutory Sales Representatives sell powersports parts, accessories and apparel to territory dealerships while promoting HardDrive house-brands to meet company objectives.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of “road warrior” experience and possess the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with a wide variety of personalities in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment. The candidate we are looking for will have three plus years of experience in the powersports industry as an outside sales representative and/or dealership experience. The candidate will actively work with motorcycle dealers in the assigned territory.
If you’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced sales environment, enjoys working independently, have strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills, and excels at finding solutions to varying customer challenges, this is an exciting opportunity!
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Responds quickly to dealer needs and requests, involving resources as necessary, to deliver solutions and produce sales
• Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and responds accordingly
• Introduces or demonstrates new products, using sales samples or order catalog, to emphasize features benefits
• Effectively communicates the value of a WPS business partnership, including available brands, products, eCommerce options and exceptional dealer support staff
• Assists dealerships in sales-floor layout and point of purchase displays to encourage growth of WPS brands and products
• Designs and implements territory management and account growth strategies
• Creates partnerships to foster cooperation with inside sales and support team, dealer employees and vendor representatives
• Provides outstanding customer service by identifying and actively addressing dealership needs and requests
• Presents sales samples, specials and related support material to provide comprehensive product presentations
• Regularly meets with Regional Sales Manager to review sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective accounts
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Candidate MUST reside in the sales territory described – REQUIRED!
• Candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years of powersports/motorcycle industry experience and/or have experience working with industry dealers – REQUIRED!
• Candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years outside sales experience with a proven track record of capturing market share and providing world class customer service – REQUIRED!
• A competitive spirit and an intense, self-driven ambition to succeed are a must
• Resolute personal and business ethics with the highest standards of professional conduct at all times
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, with a keen sense of responsibility and follow-through
• A proactive, solutions-based business approach with a desire to provide exceptional customer interactions to drive sales
• A demonstrated ability to meet the growing needs of the customers and company alike
• Willingness to travel throughout the assigned territory using self-provided, reliable transportation
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Apple iPad applications
Love the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of passionate outdoor enthusiasts? Well we do too. We like to say “We sell fun.” As one of the fastest growing wholesale distributors of aftermarket powersports parts, apparel, and accessories, we believe in working hard and playing harder. We sell fun products, delivering to a nationwide-network of dealers from six warehouse locations around the country. Beyond our enthusiasm for the powersports industry, WPS is committed to the lives of our Sales associates and offers training, support, competitive commissions and an exciting work experience!
Interested? Please submit a resume, cover letter, and WPS application to email@example.com