At HardDrive American V-twin Products, our motto is "work hard, play hard." We look for individuals who are passionate about life and bring that energy to their careers. As a member of our team, you will be exposed to the fast-paced powersports environment, which has experienced explosive growth in recent years.
Love motorcycles and the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of motorcycle enthusiasts? We are passionate about the motorcycle lifestyle and we bring that energy to our work. After exploding onto the scene in 2013, HardDrive has made a name by producing high-quality, high-performance, American V-Twin products.
Backed by the fastest growing wholesale distributor of aftermarket parts, apparel, and accessories, HardDrive parts are delivered to a nationwide-network of dealers via six warehouse locations around the US. Beyond our enthusiasm for the open road, HardDrive is committed to the lives of its employees, contractors and partners. We offer training, support, and an exciting work experience. We offer competitive pay and benefits coupled with potential for career growth.
If you are interested in joining the HardDrive team, submit an application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Job Title in the subject of your email and, if submitting a resume, always include a cover letter. All positions require a completed application unless otherwise stated in the job announcement. Current job openings are posted below. If we do not have a current job opening posted in your area of interest, feel free to e-mail a resume for consideration for future position openings. You can fill out our job application out in Adobe Reader, save it, and then send it to the email address listed above. HardDrive is an equal opportunity employer and we promote a drug free workplace—a pre-employment drug screening is required.
Download our job applicationApplication for Employment
Jobs at HardDrive
Come join the team at HardDrive!
Job title: Product Designer – FLY Racing Moto & MTB
Location: Boise, ID
Job type: Full-time, Salary Exempt
FLY Racing is seeking a talented and motivated Product Designer to design, develop and manage projects for our FLY Racing Moto and MTB brand segments. Our goal is to lead the industry with cutting-edge, creative, functional high-end products and apparel for the powersports industry. We seek a creative, out-of-the-box thinker for this position who is passionate about design.
Well qualified individuals will have six (6) or more years of experience in the design and development of powersports equipment and apparel in the powersports industry, or in similar industries. Senior level candidates will possess an excellent design portfolio, strong industry understanding and knowledge, and the ability to inspire the creative process within the team. Excellent communication skills are essential as this role demands effective coordination between design teams, domestic and offshore vendors and other internal departments and stakeholders within FLY Racing.
*Interested candidates must provide a link to an example portfolio in order to be considered for this role*
- Able to work through all phases of the product development process, concept through to production.
- Create original designs relevant to products and apparel associated with MX and MTB segments.
- Ability to design and create using a variety of methods such as sketching, physical prototyping, Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop / Creative Suite, etc.
- Provide high quality products and product direction.
- Create dynamic trend directions with colors, materials, fabrics, product features and graphics.
- Create detailed tech packs for vendors that provides all required information needed for production.
- Establish and manage project timelines/schedules with vendors. Ensure key milestones and delivery dates are achieved.
- Daily communication and coordination with internal development staff, and factories, to ensure that product development goals are being achieved for each project.
- Ability to work both independently and in team environments, under the leadership of our Creative Director.
- Create product reviews for development, pre-production, and TOP samples.
- Overseas travel to vendor factories as needed.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A sample portfolio to illustrate your skills and experience in design with both products and apparel -REQUIRED.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related design disciplines; an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- At least 3+ solid years of hands-on experience with product design and development disciplines.
- A keen interest in the outdoors, coupled with an interest in powersports products (motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV/UTVs, BMX/mountain bikes, watercraft).
- A demonstrated mechanical aptitude coupled with a timely sense of fashion and current industry trends.
- Demonstrated high-level abilities with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience in Microsoft Office and 3-D modeling software a BIG PLUS.
- Demonstrated exceptional design skills and the ability to communicate form through 2-D and/or 3-D means.
- A comprehensive understanding of design, development, and production processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing practices and methods in the garment industry, including sewing, materials, construction layouts, and pattern making.
- A willingness to embrace art direction and encourage positive collaboration with fellow designers and other members of the design team.
- Demonstrated desire to lead and foster growth in a collaborative team environment within multiple disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively solve problems on a variety of issues using a solutions-based approach.
- Highly organized, self-driven with an extremely positive attitude to ensure project and team success.
- Excellent, clear communications skills, both written and verbal.
Job title: Inside Sales Rep - VTwin / HardDrive
Location: Boise, ID
Job type: Full-time
WPS is seeking an ambitious, sales-driven V-Twin/HardDrive motorcycle enthusiast to join our busy Inside Sales team. As a member of the Inside Sales team, you will maintain current business as well as identify and secure new business to effectively sell V-Twin/HardDrive products to established dealerships.
The ideal candidate will have a true passion for the V-Twin Industry, a proven record of sales achievement in the motorsports industry, enjoy working in a fast-paced sale driven environment and possess the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with a wide variety of personalities. Highly qualified individuals will have 3-plus years of V-Twin/HardDrive Aftermarket Sales experience coupled with 1 or more years of dealer or industry-related experience. This role requires you to be a self-starter who enjoys working independently, with strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills, and the ability to overcome sales challenges. If this sounds like you, this is the opportunity you’re looking for!
We invite you to submit your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you are the perfect candidate to fill this role.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail
- Handle inbound sales calls and successfully convert calls into sales
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Provide up-to-date product information to customers via company catalogs and the company website
- Emphasize salable features, calculate profit margin opportunities, quote prices and credit terms and prepare orders for sales obtained
- Implement and execute company selling system to the customer base
- Estimate date of delivery to customer by following up with appropriate department resources
- Attend and participate in department business meetings, training, and trade shows to acquire product knowledge and expertise
- Actively communicate with WPS Brand Managers and Product Vendors for continued product knowledge and sales methodology
- Build and maintain customer relationships by providing world class customer service
- Investigate and resolve dealer problems regarding deliveries, invoices, and general accounting
- Attend trade shows and/or WPS sales meetings (occasional travel could be required)
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A passion for the V-Twin industry, motorcycles and everything related to powersports REQUIRED
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of aftermarket product and/or dealership knowledge REQUIRED
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of sales experience in sales and/or telemarketing PREFERRED
- Must be a self-starter, motivated to close sales and succeed on the Inside Sales team REQUIRED
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, proportions, gross margins, discounts, etc. REQUIRED
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills, with a strong sense of accountability and follow-thru REQUIRED
- Familiarity with an AS400 Order Processing system or VAI order processing PREFERRED
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word and the Internet REQUIRED
- Must truly enjoy working with, and further developing, dealer relationships at all levels to deliver world class customer service REQUIRED
**Any offer of employment subject to successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check**
Interested? Please submit a resume, cover letter, and WPS application to email@example.com
Job title: Statutory Sales Rep - HardDrive/VTwin - TX
Territory: San Antonio / Austin - TX
Job type: Statutory Sales
WPS is seeking an experienced, sales driven, HardDrive/VTwin Statutory Sales Representative for the San Antonio / Austin, TX area. HardDrive Statutory Sales Representatives sell powersports parts, accessories and apparel to territory dealerships while promoting HardDrive house-brands to meet company business goals and sales objectives.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of “road warrior” experience in the powersports sales and motorcycle dealership industry, be sales focused, and possess the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with a wide variety of personalities to capture and establish a profitable sales relationship with all powersports and motorcycle dealers in the assigned territory.
This role requires you to be a self-starter, driven and motivated to work your territory, close sales, and represent our company and our brands in a professional, confident manner. If you enjoy working independently, and have strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills, then this is an exciting opportunity for you!
We invite you to submit your resume and cover letter explaining why YOU are the ideal candidate for this opportunity!
- Respond quickly to dealer needs and requests, involving all resources as necessary, to deliver solutions and produce sales
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and responds accordingly
- Introduce or demonstrate new products, using sales samples or order catalog, to emphasize features benefits
- Effectively communicate the value of a WPS business partnership, including available brands, products, eCommerce options and exceptional dealer support staff
- Assist dealerships in sales-floor layout and point-of-purchase displays to encourage growth of WPS brands and products
- Design and implement territory management and account growth strategies
- Create partnerships to foster cooperation with our Inside Sales and Support teams, dealer employees and vendor representatives
- Provide outstanding customer service by identifying and actively addressing dealership needs and requests
- Present sales samples, specials and related support material to provide comprehensive product presentations
- Regularly meets with Regional Sales Manager to review sales activities, progress on goals and status of prospective accounts
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years of powersports / motorcycle industry experience and/or have experience working with industry dealers – REQUIRED!
- Candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years outside sales experience with a proven track record of capturing market share and providing world class customer service – REQUIRED!
- A competitive spirit and an intense, self-driven ambition to succeed are a must
- Resolute personal and business ethics with the highest standards of professional conduct at all times
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, with a keen sense of responsibility, accountability and consistent follow-through
- A proactive, solutions-based business approach with a desire to provide exceptional customer interactions to drive sales
- A demonstrated ability to meet the growing needs of the customers and company alike
- Willingness to travel throughout the assigned territory using self-provided, reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Apple iPad applications
**WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME, PLEASE ENSURE IT HAS YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION**
**ANY OFFER OF A CONTRACT IS SUBJECT TO THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF A BACKGROUND CHECK**
Interested? Please submit a resume, cover letter, and WPS application to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com