At HardDrive American V-twin Products, our motto is "work hard, play hard." We look for individuals who are passionate about life and bring that energy to their careers. As a member of our team, you will be exposed to the fast-paced powersports environment, which has experienced explosive growth in recent years.
Love motorcycles and the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of motorcycle enthusiasts? We are passionate about the motorcycle lifestyle and we bring that energy to our work. After exploding onto the scene in 2013, HardDrive has made a name by producing high-quality, high-performance, American V-Twin products.
Backed by the fastest growing wholesale distributor of aftermarket parts, apparel, and accessories, HardDrive parts are delivered to a nationwide-network of dealers via six warehouse locations around the US. Beyond our enthusiasm for the open road, HardDrive is committed to the lives of its employees, contractors and partners. We offer training, support, and an exciting work experience. We offer competitive pay and benefits coupled with potential for career growth.
If you are interested in joining the HardDrive team, submit an application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Job Title in the subject of your email and, if submitting a resume, always include a cover letter. All positions require a completed application unless otherwise stated in the job announcement. Current job openings are posted below. If we do not have a current job opening posted in your area of interest, feel free to e-mail a resume for consideration for future position openings. You can fill out our job application out in Adobe Reader, save it, and then send it to the email address listed above. HardDrive is an equal opportunity employer and we promote a drug free workplace—a pre-employment drug screening is required.
Download our job applicationApplication for Employment
Jobs at HardDrive
Come join the team at HardDrive!
Job title: Inside Sales Rep - VTwin / HardDrive
Location: Boise, ID
Job type: Full-time
WPS is seeking an ambitious, sales-driven V-Twin/HardDrive motorcycle enthusiast to join our busy Inside Sales team. As a member of the Inside Sales team, you will maintain current business as well as identify and secure new business to effectively sell V-Twin/HardDrive products to established dealerships.
The ideal candidate will have a true passion for the V-Twin Industry, a proven record of sales achievement in the motorsports industry, enjoy working in a fast-paced sale driven environment and possess the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with a wide variety of personalities. Highly qualified individuals will have 3-plus years of V-Twin/HardDrive Aftermarket Sales experience coupled with 1 or more years of dealer or industry-related experience. This role requires you to be a self-starter who enjoys working independently, with strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills, and the ability to overcome sales challenges. If this sounds like you, this is the opportunity you’re looking for!
We invite you to submit your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you are the perfect candidate to fill this role.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail
- Handle inbound sales calls and successfully convert calls into sales
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Provide up-to-date product information to customers via company catalogs and the company website
- Emphasize salable features, calculate profit margin opportunities, quote prices and credit terms and prepare orders for sales obtained
- Implement and execute company selling system to the customer base
- Estimate date of delivery to customer by following up with appropriate department resources
- Attend and participate in department business meetings, training, and trade shows to acquire product knowledge and expertise
- Actively communicate with WPS Brand Managers and Product Vendors for continued product knowledge and sales methodology
- Build and maintain customer relationships by providing world class customer service
- Investigate and resolve dealer problems regarding deliveries, invoices, and general accounting
- Attend trade shows and/or WPS sales meetings (occasional travel could be required)
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A passion for the V-Twin industry, motorcycles and everything related to powersports REQUIRED
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of aftermarket product and/or dealership knowledge REQUIRED
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of sales experience in sales and/or telemarketing PREFERRED
- Must be a self-starter, motivated to close sales and succeed on the Inside Sales team REQUIRED
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, proportions, gross margins, discounts, etc. REQUIRED
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills, with a strong sense of accountability and follow-thru REQUIRED
- Familiarity with an AS400 Order Processing system or VAI order processing PREFERRED
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word and the Internet REQUIRED
- Must truly enjoy working with, and further developing, dealer relationships at all levels to deliver world class customer service REQUIRED
**Any offer of employment subject to successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check**
Interested? Please submit a resume, cover letter, and WPS application to email@example.com