These Speedy pushrods can be both installed and removed easily. The Rocket Cams design permits a simple, trouble free installation that does not require removal of the gas tank, rocker assemblies, or even the rocker box cover! The threaded adjuster screws into the pushrod until the threads disengage and the adjuster simply slides into the pushrod, making installation or removal a snap. Super strong chromoly steel reduces pushrod flex. Works with stock and aftermarket cams.
- Gel coated fiberglass fender (paint before use)
- OEM taillight and turn signals must be relocated or replaced
- Performance clutch kit that increases friction surface
- Early model clutch converts from coil spring to proprietary diaphragm spring
- Installs easily into existing clutch basket
- Smooth easy engagement no heavy duty clutch spring that causes hard lever
- Made in the USA!
- Speed Adaptive Valving (SAV)
- Internal floating piston design for consistent performance
- Components machined from A7075 forged aluminum
- Progressive rate springs
- High and low speed compression damping adjustment (24 clicks)
- Rebound adjustment (24 clicks)
- 1/2" height adjustable
- Remote preload adjuster
- Designed with performance in mind, for a deadly look and a great sound.
- Shorter version of the standard Dyna pipe for a more aggressive look and sound
- Hand formed merge collectors
- Anodized billet endcap
- Mandrel bent aircraft quality stainless steel tubing
- Swept-up muffler for enhanced ground clearance
- Fits with forward and mid controls
- This kit works in conjunction with the Smoothbore header and converts it to a 2 into 1 system
- Includes single muffler and crossover block-off plug
- Block-off plug also available separately
Partner with HardDrive
We offer the best service and support
We understand that in today's business environment, customers have more options than ever to conduct their business and we want to ensure we're offering a level of customer service above our competition.
We help dealers thrive in an omnichannel age
Technology has wreaked havoc on the retail landscape but consumers still love to see, touch and feel the products they are buying. In order to compete, brick-and-mortar stores are embracing technology and creating brick-and-click integrated online and offline environments for their customers and we are helping drive consumers to dealers.
We are a family-owned, employee-focused company
Employees are the most important part of the company. Employees are the first and last point of contact to our customers—from sales, to customer service, and packing and shipping. The way employees are treated here at WPS is a direct reflection of how our employees treat our customers.
By the Numbers
Our professional and dedicated team of over 700 employees are on standby to serve your every need.
More than 20,000 American V-Twin parts and accessories.
Global network comprised of more than 3,500 dealer accounts.